miercuri, 4 februarie 2009

far away- let me take you far away from this big town ]my little star [

S:One Million Dollar Baby


let me take you far away
you'd like me far away
you'd like my holly day

stay in my arm and fly away
sing in my side ,
by side .. >

living my life
away story end .

cap . 2

story end and find away ,
my verry style ,
and my fashionable way ,
milky [way] >

To exchange,
my beauty nes
and my sweet nes

vers 1 let me take you far

away

you trouble some way ,
for my sitting dark ,
my witch is far away in tm ,
like ur holly day
our excheange for some lv ..

let me take you far away love is in my way
flying winds

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu



Despre mine

Fotografia mea
Bucureshti, Ro, Romania
[Lbertatea,este,un concept individual ... ] [Traim,intr-o lume,complet ideala ..]

Lista mea de bloguri


www.sandybellandbellcourfett.blogspot.com


Powered By Blogger